Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Life is good

I have just been thinking this morning of the beautiful Psalm 23 - The Lord is my Shepherd, I shall not want. He makes me to lie down down in green pastures: He leads me beside the still waters.

People today seem to be always contactable, with mobile phones, laptops. My son has just been in the USA and we could contact him any time of the day or night if needed, which was a good thing in the circumstances with him away from home and me minding the girls, I felt safe knowing that he was there to make any difficult decisions about the girls (there was no problem and we didn't have to worry him anyway).

Sometimes we need to turn off the computer, turn off the mobile phone and turn to God who can "restore our souls and lead us in His way" We need the quiet times with the Lord to refresh us and make us remember that God loves us in all circumstances.

We have had so much rain here on the Sunshine Coast and today it is not raining so I am appreciating the fine weather for the day, but God gives us all things, the rain and the fine weather

No comments:

Post a Comment